Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge, Day 4: Hot! Hot! Hot!

I figure since I live in the high desert, Chili peppers along with the blazing sun will surely make you feel like you are melting. I made sure I had two suns, since the nearest city is Tucson.

I used Zoya's Creamy for the yellow background, and Essie's Bikini So Teeny for the blue background. The rest are acrylic paint and drawn freehand. Can't wait to see the others. **Edited to say, Inspired by Robin Moses*** She is awesome!







Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love the chillies!! I may have to pinch this idea sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the chillies! That's the only way to get heat round here lol xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our heat, it is very dry. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love the chilis! What a clever take on hot, hot, hot!!

    ReplyDelete